Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten New-To-Us Authors I Read In 2016


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we are given a different top ten to complete. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.

 

1. Rainbow Rowell
Laura’s fault!
2. Amy Alward

Zoe Sugg’s fault!
3. Zoe Sugg

 Forget about the controversy!
4. Jeffrey Archer

I blame it on working in a bookshop!
5. Joe Sugg

Love these graphic novels.
6. Krystal Sutherland

Love Our Chemical Hearts.
7. Peter Swanson

I love a bitch.
8. Nicola Yoon

Loved ‘Everything Everything’.
9. Dawn French

Sooooo funny.
10. Harlan Coben

Home was brilliant.


1. Jane Green
Jen's fault!
2. Sharon Guskin
Richard And Judys fault!
3. Peter Swanson
His second book intrigued me although I ended up enjoying his first one more.
4. Carrie Hope Fletcher
Changed my opinion on people who are famous for other things writing books.
5. Krystal Sutherland
Me and Jen must have developed a thing for fish this year
6. Cecilia Ahern
Heard good things but the book I read disappointed
7. David Whitehouse
One of my favourites this year, Hurry up and write more.
8. Emma Donoghue
Another one of my favourite although I dont like the sound of her latest book
9. Fredrik Backman
Read one and bought the rest of his to read
10. Julie Murphy
One of the first new to me authors I read this year.

2 comments :

  1. Great lists! Rainbow Rowell made mine this week too. I think I have a Fredrick Backman at home that I will need to get round to reading one day too.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered Julie Murphy and Dawn French's writing this year. And "Everything, Everything" is so good!

    Here's my own list, if you'd like to check it out: http://newberyandbeyond.com/top-ten-new-authors-2016/

    ReplyDelete