Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we are given a different top ten to complete. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
 
1. And Every Morning The Way Home Gets Longer And Longer By Fredrik Backman
The only book of Fredrik Backmans that I am yet to own
2. Side Effects May Vary By Julie Murphy
Sounds like my type of book and I enjoy Julie Murphys writing style
3. Panic By Lauren Oliver
I am currently reading Replica by Lauren Oliver and have read other books by her she is one of my favourite authors
4. All The Birds In The Sky By Charlie Jane Anders
This keeps catching my eye!
5. Dark Matter By Blake Crouch
Kept considering this book when it was in work, don't know why I didn't just get it now 
6. The Last One By Alexandra Oliva
Goodreads made me want it
7. Spare And Found Parts By Sarah Maria Griffin
Browsing through Goodreads it sounds interesting
8. What Light By Jay Asher
Came across this book on Goodreads and it sounded interesting, I have read another book by Jay Asher in the past and it left an impression
9. Something In Between By Melissa De La Cruz
The cover is so pretty I seen this on somebodys instagram page a while back and now I just can't stop seeing it pop up
10. Incarnate By Jodi Meadows
Popped up a few times and caught my attention


1. Under a Pole Star By Stef Penney 
Pretty front cover….need I say more?
2. The Princess Diarist By Carrie Fisher 
Laura is refusing to buy me this, so I have to buy it myself (I already have).
3. Harry Potter and The Cursed Child - Parts One and Two: The Official Script Book of the Original West End Production (Special Rehearsal Edition) By J.K. Rowling and Jack Thorne 
I am a completest so I need this in my life.
4. Lily’s House By Cassandra Parkin 
Very intrigued, and the main character is called Jen…coincidence?
5. Rent a Bridesmaid By Jaqueline Wilson 
Pink cover….. need I say anymore?
6. Jemima J By Jane Green 
Jane Green is a genius…
7. The Reader on the 6.27 By Jean-Paul Didierlaurent 
Laura has bought me this….
8. Sapphire Battersea (Hetty Feather #2) By Jacqueline Wilson 
I bought the first one, after Hetty made an appearance in Clover Moon…. I think at nearing thirty-eight: my mental age is decreasing….
9. Emerald Star (Hetty Feather #3) By Jacqueline Wilson
10. Diamond (Hetty Feather #4) By Jacqueline Wilson


5 comments :

  1. Love these lists! I want to read What Light so badly. I've already been tempted to buy it several times and it was released very recently. I've also had Side Effects May Vary on my wishlisr for a very long time, like since it was announced haha. Maybe one day I will buy it. While I adore Lauren Oliver with everything in my heart, Panic is definitely not my favorite book by her. I was really anticipating it and I was quite left down, but I hope you have a better experience with it when you read it.

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some really great books on your list! I won a copy of What Light. I was hoping to get to it before Christmas but it doesn't look like I will. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. DARK MATTER is really good. I hope you'll get that this year. I wouldn't mind receiving What Light and All the Birds in the Sky this Sunday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think All the Birds in the Sky sounds really good too. And Jen, don't think your mental age is decreasing just because you read younger books. I'm reading a lot of middle grade now too and I'm 47. I want the best books for my kids that come into my local library. And there is a HUGE amount of great children's literature out there. Great lists from the both of you and have a blessed holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have anything to do with children, so I am using my mental age as an excuse!!! xxx Happy Holidays xxx

    ReplyDelete