Waiting On Wednesday - December 2016

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine, It gives us the chance to tell others which upcoming releases we are waiting for or even books that are already published that we have yet to buy and are excited to read.


Laura's waiting on...
  • All That She Can See by Carrie Hope Fletcher - You've probably came across my rant about how I don't like books by people who are famour for other reasons but Carrie changed my mind on that with her On The Other Side I absolutely loved it, it might have been one of my favourite books this year so I am definetly waiting for her next one.
  • And Every Morning The Way Home Gets Longer And Longer by Fredrik Backman - This book sounds adorable and I also own all of Fredrik's work. Might aswell complete the collection
  • Dumplin' Book Two (Untitled) by Julie Murphy - I enjoyed the first book of this series but was a little disappointed with the ending I am hoping that this clarifies why Dumplin' ended the way it did.

Jen's waiting on...


  • Domina by LS Hilton - This is the sequel to Maestra, I just want to find out more about the bitch.
  • The Potion Diaries: Going Viral by Amy Alward - The third in this series, a delightful fantasy romp.
  • Six Tudor Queens: Anne Boleyn: A King's Obsession: Six Tudor Queens 2 by Alison Weir - I love historical fiction.
  • The Sunshine Girls by Jane Green - Could this live up to the genius of Falling?

1 comment :

  1. Wow! You have an amazing collection to look forward to! I have really wanted to read Dumplin' and now that book 2 is on its way, I suppose I had better get started on that one. I hope that you enjoy all of these books! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete