Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Book Series Set In Fantasy Worlds - Lauras Choice

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we are given a different top ten to complete. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.

This weeks topic allowed us to decide what kind of setting we wanted to choose to make a list on, Jen has chosen scary settings and Laura has chosen fantasy world settings so this week there will be two individual Top Tens...

1. The Infernal Devices By Cassandra Clare
2. A Song Of Ice And Fire By George R.R.Martin


3. The Chaos Walking Trilogy By Patrick Ness
4. The Divergent Trilogy By Veronica Roth
5. The Hunger Games Trilogy By Suzanne Collins
6. The 5th Wave Trilogy By Rick Yancey


7. The Shattered Sea Trilogy By Joe Abercrombe
8. The Harry Potter Series By J.K.Rowling
9. The Delirium Series By Lauren Oliver
10. The Darkest Minds Series By Alexandra Bracken 

7 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you think of Patrick Ness' series? I'm thinking about starting it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love Patrick Ness's Chaos walking its one of my favourites! You should start it you won't regret it, all i will say though is give it a chance, at first the language Todd speaks is a bit frustrating but you adapt to it and its such a good series!

      Delete
  3. I still need to list the Infernal Devices series. Great list! Here's my TTT: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2016/08/top-ten-tuesday-find-x.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantasy is my favorite genre, so I absolutely love your selection this week! It's also the first TTT list I have come across where I have actually read everything on it :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great books on your list!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/16/top-ten-tuesday-70/

    ReplyDelete