Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Favourite Movies - Jens Choice

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we are given a different top ten to complete. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
 

1. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Love it, bring on the participation! Let’s do the Time Warp again!!!

 

2. Titanic
There was room on that wardrobe door for two! Damn you Rose!

3. Halloween
Beware of the boogieman!

4. Aliens
Stay away from her you bitch!

5. Tangled
And now I see the light!!!

6. Annabelle
Scary doll.

7. Twilight
I know anything by Stephenie Meyer shouldn’t be on my list, given the controversy of where she stands on gay rights and whether she gives to anti-gay charities: it’s still a good film.

8. The Conjuring 2: The Enfield Case
Very scary film.

9. Frozen. 
Do you want to build a snowman? Yes I do.

10. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. 
The magic begins….

3 comments :

  1. Hi! Seeing Twilight on your list makes me feel better. I secretly enjoyed the movies and am too ashamed to admit it. haha :)
    My TTT
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices! I haven't seen Tangled yet, and it has been on so many lists! Definitely need to watch it.

    ReplyDelete