Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Favourite Actors - Lauras Choice

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we are given a different top ten to complete. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
This weeks topic is a Movie Freebie week, I chose to focus on my favourite authors.



1. Ian Somerhalder
My number one vampire... He may have been the reason I started watching The Vampire Diaries after seeing him in Lost and falling for those eyes straight away!

2. Liam Hemsworth
I hate Miley Cyrus how did she get him! He is dreamy, once again those eyes!!

3. Leonardo Dicaprio
He gets better with age and is also one of those actors that you know if he is in the film it is going to be a good film.

4. Ryan Reynolds
Phwoarrr! and he is so cute towards his wife and has been in some really good films.

5. Neil Patrick Harris
He makes me laugh so much in How I Met Your Mother, how is it possible for him to keep a straight face through the majority of what he says in that show.

6. Kit Harington
Aka Jon Snow, enough said.

7. Chris Pratt
Loved him in Guardians of the galaxy!

8. Tom Hanks
If he is in the film it must be one to watch, he's been in some classics!

9. Chris Hemsworth
The older brother of Liam, those eyes, those genes!
 
10. Will Smith
One of the best actors ever, he has been in such good films, the films were probably so good because he was in them.

5 comments :

  1. All the hot guys! Minus Neil Patrick Harris and Tom Hanks. Love Tom Hanks, but he's not hot to me. The rest...mmmhmm!!! :) Nice list!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I had to put some men in it that were just talented and not hot otherwise I look shallow :)

      Thanks for commenting

      Delete
  2. LOVE me some Chris Pratt. He is Hilarious! Great Top Ten :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so many of these actors, too! Especially Chris Pratt - I'll pretty much see anything he is in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic list!
    I love Will Smith so much! Like you said, one of the best actors ever! Leonardo DiCaprio is just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete