Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books We Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we are given a different top ten to complete. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.

This weeks Top Ten Tuesday asked us to share our favourite books that we have read that have less than 2000 Goodread ratings, I actually really enjoyed doing this I can't believe some of the books I chose below have less than 2000 ratings Mobile Library, for example, is such a good book! There is one or two of the books below that have just over the 2000 rating mark but it was the only way I could complete this list.

 

1. Fellside By M.R.Carey
2. Mobile Library By David Whitehouse
3. Love Is A Thief By Claire Garber
4. Midsummer Magic By Julie Williams
5. Goodbye For Now By Laurie Frankel
6. The Stag And Hen Weekend By Mike Gayle
7. The Longest Holiday By Paige Toon
8. IOU By Helen Warner
9. RSVP By Helen Warner
10. The Man Who Forgot His Wife By John O'Farrell

Laura xx

3 comments :

  1. I adore the cover for the Mobile Library! It shouldn't be as important as it is, but covers really affect whether or not I pick up a book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colorful covers. They look good.
    But I never read them.

    Mariska
    my top 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colorful covers. They look good.
    But I never read them.

    Mariska
    my top 10

    ReplyDelete