Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Holiday Gift Guide - Jens Choice

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we are given a different top ten to complete. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.

This is my top ten gift guide, split into subcategories

For younger readers
1. The Potion Diaries by Amy Alward
This fantasy is a romp with humour and a bit of angst thrown in
2. Clover Moon by Jacqueline Wilson 

Bless little Clover, hope she has more luck. Set in the Victorian era too, so it’s a bit of a historical lesson!
3. The Midnight Gang by David Walliams
Can’t wait to read this. 

For the minxes
1. Maestra by LS Hilton
A sexy thriller, with lots of sex
2. Falling by Jane Green
 

A love story.
For those who want to be scared
1. Hex by Thomas Olde Heuvelt
Scary witch.
2. The Woman in Black by Susan Hill

Scary woman
For the young adults
1. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

Spinoff off from Fangirl. Magical gay love story.
2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Emergency Dance Parties should be a thing.
3. The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson
 

Love this book so much.

3 comments :

  1. Gah! Another list where I've read exactly nothing from it, but seem to have all of the books on my TBR list. I love your take on the list by splitting it up.
    Here's my Top 10 Tuesday post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fangirl is one of my favorites! I love Rainbow's books so much!
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete